During design and technology week, we have been building gravity powered soapbox cars to see how far we can get them to travel from a ramp. We have used a wide range of tools and materials, and followed different design techniques to bring our vehicles to life.
- It has been really fun using different tools and learning how to use the hot glue gun.
- It has taught us how important it is to work as a team.
- I’ve enjoyed working like an engineer to design our vehicle.
- I’ve really liked the independence we’ve had to create our design and can’t wait to race it against the others.
- We liked experimenting with bigger wheels to see which would be the most stable and the fastest.