Year 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 had a special assembly from Parent Zone, where the children travelled to Interland and learned how to be Google Internet Legends:
- Be Internet Sharp:
- think before sharing,
- evaluate whether a piece of information is private or not,
- and think who will be able to see what is shared.
- Be Internet Alert:
- if an offer is too good to be true, is it a phishing scam?
- think what is real and what is fake,
- and think critically about information found online, is is true and is it from a trusted website?
- Be Internet Secure:
- keep personal information safe by creating unique passwords, combining characters, numbers and symbols.
- Be Internet Kind:
- spread positivity online,
- speak up against and report bullying,
- identify inappropriate behaviour.
- Be Internet Brave:
- when witnessing something inappropriate online, speak to a trusted adult about any concerns.